Sunday, November 4, 2018

INAKA is country side in Japanese, Ojika island is INAKA too

Hi

I will try my best, write English about Ojika island.

I hope you can support my English blog!

Why I am doing this

Because I want to our island call Ojika island, will be the best island in Japan people who visit Japan from oversea.

I know, in the beginning, because it takes time people who will know

Specially from foreigners who doesn't have much information about Ojika island

That's why

Here are some beautiful island photos from Ojika island where INAKA which is countryside in Japanese.

I hope we will meet you in future









No comments:

Post a Comment

A Magical Matsuri Experience on Ojika Island

If it wasn't enough of a beautiful adventure to emerge off a ferry at 4:30 AM, on a tiny Japanese island called Ojika (a member o...