Monday, October 15, 2018

Beetle hunting tour in Ojika island Nagasaki Japan

Beautiful island call Ojika island in Nagasaki. Japan

I am owner of island INN Goen.

Summer time is the best time to visit Ojika island.

What you can do is that you will enjoy one of the beautiful beach in Japan

Enjoy summer hot day, eat great sashimi

And drink beer

How about fishing?

So many activities what you like to do

I am going to help whatever you like to do, please ask me anything you like to try

Last 

Introduce special active in Ojika island which is beetle hunting tour with me

OK

This is what we made movie of this enjoy time with kids

What do you think?

If you want to try it, please come to visit Ojika island.

This is my HP

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Magical Matsuri Experience on Ojika Island

If it wasn't enough of a beautiful adventure to emerge off a ferry at 4:30 AM, on a tiny Japanese island called Ojika (a member o...