Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Who I am from Ojika island

My name is Taiyo Iwnaga from Ojika island in Nagasak. Japan. I opened our island INN call Goen on 20th of June in 2015. Goen's goal is people who from all of the world will visit Goen in Ojika island. I will be able to tell you how great of Ojika island and island life. We are able to immediately connect with people around the world, because using of internet (SNS) form continue to write and send information to you, using SNS everyday. It's not only stay our INN, exchange information and culture in Ojika island.

Who I am?

Taiyo Iwanaga,I  am 37years old, happy married  two sons and a daughter. When I was 18 years old, I went to USA for exchange student. I still remember how impressive about USA.When I arrived to LA airport, I ate hamburger in Burger King
I am an islander.

I love Ojika Island
Welcome 

I wish many people would visit to Ojika, felt our special experiences.  
Life is something to enjoy. 
If you have any questions or anything, please do not hesitate to contact me.
E-mail me or easy way, using facebook page message to me
Happy to meet you soon
E-mail
Instagram 
Facebook page  
YouTube my channel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Magical Matsuri Experience on Ojika Island

If it wasn't enough of a beautiful adventure to emerge off a ferry at 4:30 AM, on a tiny Japanese island called Ojika (a member o...