Friday, October 26, 2018

“Golden Route in Japan”.

I was tour guide for 4 years in Japan

Our company call Venture which we lead passenger from oversea, show all of great places in Japan for two weeks tour.

While I was tour guide, I realized how country side of Japan, our passenger was so impressed about rural of Japan.

That'S why I know Ojika island will be great place to visit and feel rural of Japan

Most of people who from oversea, they like to go Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Hokkaido, Okinawa, Hiroshima, Takayama and so on.

This is Golden Route

Meanwhile

People who come to Japan several time, they like to go more rural of Japan.

Less places to visit country side of Japan

I will try to promote Ojika island as nice places to visit and feel really Japan which is more communicated local.

So what I have to do

How to share of beautiful island call Ojika

Everyday share about information in social network

^-^

Continuation is power

I hope I will meet you in Ojika island

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Magical Matsuri Experience on Ojika Island

If it wasn't enough of a beautiful adventure to emerge off a ferry at 4:30 AM, on a tiny Japanese island called Ojika (a member o...