Saturday, October 27, 2018

if you want to feel really Japan, you must visit country side of Japan, specially small island call Ojika island

When you decide to come Japan.

I know you like to see golden route which is Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima, like to go big city

BUT

if you want to feel really Japan, you must visit country side of Japan.

So where is the best place

Now I am living at Ojika island in Nagasaki. Japan

It's far, far, far from city which take by boat from Sasebo or Fukuoka

This is how to get Ojika island my blog
https://www.shimayadogoen.com/blank-8

You will enjoy a relaxing holiday in the rural island of Japan.

Because I will help and make great time of Ojika island.

I can speak English, had experiences of tour guide and bartender

I am Crazy Japanese man ^-^

Let's escape the frantic cities and truly adventure in the culture by meeting the local and experiences of Ojika island and really Japan.

Ojika has so many wonderful things to offer such as locally sourced which fishing, swimming and fresh food, beautiful scenery and communicated local people, drink with us and sing song in Karaoke bar..

100% sure I will help what you like to try and interested, time and budget.

I own the island Ryokan INN call Goen, enjoy our nice Ryokan and try to sleep Japanese style room and futon bed, and dinner is fantastic Japanese Washoku meal.

We have a variety example itineraries about Ojika island what you can do

If you're looking for trip inspiration. if you have any questions or would like to discuss your travel plans further.

Please send me e-mail

This is my information

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shimayado_goen/

See you soon

This is Ojika island's PR movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Magical Matsuri Experience on Ojika Island

If it wasn't enough of a beautiful adventure to emerge off a ferry at 4:30 AM, on a tiny Japanese island called Ojika (a member o...