Wednesday, February 20, 2019

自転車 : Ojika, an island for bicycle lovers!



I love biking!
自転車に乗るのがすきです!

Wherever I am, in a city, in the nature or at the seaside, I love cycling around!
The fresh wind on my face, the landscapes I can admire, the possibility to stop anytime to take a picture or to talk with someone, the feeling of freedom it gives...

I can't list all the reasons why I find biking amazing! But what I especially appreciate is BIKING IN OJIKA!

Thanks to the normal/electronic bikes bikes it is possible to borrow at the Goen, I go cycling everyday across the island! My best friend for this is the OJIKA ISLAND MAP (see picture underneath) that shows all the beautiful sites of Ojika, the itinerary and the approximate time to get there.
I am here for already one month and I always have something new to explore in the island: the Red Sand Beach, Kakinohama Beach, the Madara Island and its sunset point, Kuroshima Island and its bamboo forest, Mt Atagoa and its amazing view... and much more :)

I hope you will enjoy Ojika by 自転車 (even if I don't really have doubts about it :D )



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Magical Matsuri Experience on Ojika Island

If it wasn't enough of a beautiful adventure to emerge off a ferry at 4:30 AM, on a tiny Japanese island called Ojika (a member o...